My daughter's first sleep over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now turn off those Emergency reruns and let her have the remote for a while. :D

Seriously though, wishing her all the best and a speedy recovery. Be sure to sign the cast 'Satelliteguys' for all of us here.

We spent yesterday watching disc 1 and 2 of Emergency! season 4 :) And the funny thing is, last week we were watching episode 1 of season 4 and she asked me what the IV's was for. Well, now she knows first hand! She said she is not going to ask anymore questions about Emergency! :)

Now turn off those Emergency reruns and let her have the remote for a while. :D

Seriously though, wishing her all the best and a speedy recovery. Be sure to sign the cast 'Satelliteguys' for all of us here.

Wow! Sorry to hear about your daughter and best wishes for a speed recovery.

My nephew broke his leg in a hockey game when he was around that age and the doctors had concerns about the growth plate being affected, but fortunately, everything grew correctly and now he's over 6'3".

Emergency was always one of my favorites growing up, too. I didn't realize they were out on DVD.

Season 4 came out Jan 29th :)

THANKS for the kind words! They said they would not be able to tell of any growth plate damage for 6 - 12 months - although she is already 5'2" :)

Kid's are alot tougher than we parents give them credit for. It's probably more tramatic on you as a father then it is on them. I'm glad her spirits are up and she will probably have a good story to tell her kids when they want to go to their first sleep over.

No it just proves shes a woman :)

Anyway hope she gets well soon, that does suck I hope it does not make he afraid of sleepovers. There great for kids to start learning to be out on there own.

The thought didn't cross my mind... however, many others have echoed your sentiment.

I would have to say that suing probably shouldn't cross people's mind in this situation unless the teacher contributed to additional damage.

However, I do believe I would have sent a copy of the X-ray to the teacher advising her that she may want to be more mindful of children's claims of pain in the future.

I would have to say that suing probably shouldn't cross people's mind in this situation unless the teacher contributed to additional damage.

However, I do believe I would have sent a copy of the X-ray to the teacher advising her that she may want to be more mindful of children's claims of pain in the future.
:up:up:up:up:eureka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts