My Dish cannot log in

Tvland1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 3, 2009
ohio
Just wondering if it's just me or is something wrong with the app? Haven't logged in for week or so and app won't let me in.One time after several tries it did go to just Dish logo

Just wondering if it's just me or is something wrong with the app? Haven't logged in for week or so and app won't let me in.One time after several tries it did go to just Dish logo

Hello, Tvland1. We have received reports of some customers experiencing this issue with the MyDISH app. There are a few things we can look into to see if we may need to add your account to the reports. Is this happening on an iOS or Android device? Have you uninstalled/reinstalled the app and are still having this same issue? -Jasmine D.

Hello, Tvland1. We have received reports of some customers experiencing this issue with the MyDISH app. There are a few things we can look into to see if we may need to add your account to the reports. Is this happening on an iOS or Android device? Have you uninstalled/reinstalled the app and are still having this same issue? -Jasmine D.
Working now..they must have corrected the problem..Tried 3 different Android devices..was able to connect through my.dish.com but I have RV account and could not change locals unless you use the app..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)