My Dish Promotional Offer: Get HBO (1/2 Off for $8/mo)

Mojo Jojo

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 19, 2009
US
I just wanted to pass along that I noticed a GET HBO Offer on the My Dish site when I went to view my bill. So, it may be there for you, or it may not be there for you. I hope this helps someone. Here is the information:

Get HBO

You are now eligible for HBO for 6 months at half-price.To receive HBO for $8.00 per month for 6 months, please accept the terms and conditions below and click submit.

HBO Includes

• 8 unique standard-definition and 8 high-definition channels. For more details visit mydish.com/premiums
  • Access to HBO GO for watching online or on your mobile device. For more details visit hbogo.com

Terms and Conditions

• This offer will be forfeited and you will be charged the then-current monthly price for HBO if you:
    • Pause your DISH service
    • Disconnect your DISH service
  • Once your offer period ends, you will be charged the then-current monthly price for HBO unless you have previously elected not to continue at mydish.com/myoffers

Last edited:
I called and had a question about the roku I was offered half off cinemax and starz, they must be doing a premium movie push. I just went with starz, maybe an offer for sports pack come football season :)

We did the 1/2 off HBO promo last month.They kept calling so finally gave in.$8 ain't bad and HBOGo and on demand are very nice.HBO would have lots more subs if they didn't charge so much to begin with.

I just started receiving cinemax for 1 cent a month for 1 year because of the amc loss...

They did offer all 4 movie channels free for a month but I declined that to get the cinemax deal

I got a mailing in the mail letting me know of this deal.... it also included a note about a price increase of $6. I signed up for it, I am saving $8 for now so my bill won't go up yet. I think this deal is a way for us to forget that they are doing a price increase...

Also they may wan't to pull the ads making fun of DirecTV since they are doing the same!

I am getting HBO free for three months and still got an offer at my Dish account for 1/2 off for six month on Epix, Encore, Heartland, and others. Any or all, just check the box on which one that I want. Offer good until 3/17/2013. Check your My offers section in your Dish account.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts