My distant Networks same as AAD?

I wish either dish would offer HD in my DMA or AAD (or successor) would offer them. I only qualify for CBS and NBC. My CBS station never has any problems OTA, but NBC is very choppy. I had to watch the game in SD today.

With God as my witness, I swear I thought turkeys could fly.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I think this one sweetheart deal created by Charlie at the last minute, that DISH could no longer sell distant networks was one of his coolest deals ever. Here he had the courts telling old Charlie and DISH that they could not sell distant networks any longer due to abuse by said company over all those years , and he goes and creates a shell company that sells distant networks over only DISH receivers and uses DISH satellite transponders and he gets rent from this company for the rental of the transponders . And once again you could "move" your address anywhere you wanted to in order to qualify for distants on east or west coast. It was like a big old neener, neener to everyone from the government , to the courts and to the competition in both cable and satellite. I loved it.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts