My Everything Pak is haunting me!

lilexecutioner

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Aug 15, 2004
Chicago, IL
So I had the everything pak on my account I called back in August to change to the top 250 and they did it, i confirmed the movie channels were gone, then a few weeks later they were back my bill generated and my Everything pak was back. I chatted in and said hey i canceled this please remove it, they said sure. Everything was fine then the next bill generated and it was Back! i checked the channels and sure enough they were back. I called again removed them and they still came back No one has access to my account online or even over the phone so i chatted in today to get them off and get credit for the months i paid that i asked to have them off. They said that i never called and they only see me calling in now to cancel the package. Am i going crazy here because i have the chat logs to show i did get a hold of them. What can i do they don't want to help and offered me a credit of 28.00 but i know the channels are going to come back. Anyone have this problem before?

Definitely time to PM a DIRT rep. (Bottom of Forum page....logged in member(s) in RED.

Get this! Then Customer Service 2 different times offers me the movie channels free for 3 months to help with the problem. I'm like i don't want them to begin with why would offer that to me again! I counter offered with a free month of service and said no movies or nothing. Then someone offered 28.00

Last edited:
Oh Man .. do I ever feel your pain. Dish is amazing at saying one thing and doing the other. They're almost an anomaly when it comes to customer service... and accountability is non-existent.

Thank God for the DIRT team.

Every story has a story. I trust DIRT to get to the bottom of it.

That's why it's best to do an online chat. Save AND print a copy of the chat. Then when stuff like this comes up and they say you never called, ask them if they want you to fax a copy to them, that usually gets them to cave in seeing you have a hard copy. Works every time.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Dish is amazing at saying one thing and doing the other.

I didn't had my EA channels, and the tech came to fix it and now I don't have the WA channels.

facepalm.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts