My first 2 year agreement is over...Now what?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
My initial 2 year commitment was up 2 years ago. Haven't taken any of their offers to recommit, they offered me a free upgrade to an HR24. They have given me a couple of discounts here and there, without any obligation to commit to 2 more years. So I've just been floating along, uncommitted. Hopefully they will extend my free HD when that discount expires.

Thanks for responding everyone, it is very interesting to hear all the different deals people get. I haven't paid for Sunday ticket yet as my first season was free as a new customer and my second season I told Directv that Charter wanted to buy me out of contract and I ended up getting ST with to go and of course red zone all for $14. And all I did was talk to a customer service rep about programing changes, never went to retention dept.

I for sure would go with a new one year contract for free ST this season, that would be a good deal to me. I would also push hard for them to upgrade my dvr or maybe some reg converters to digital converters. I have been lucky to get good deals in the past and feel that I have been well taken care of by DTV over the two years with them so I wouldn't say it was goodbye if they didn't honor one of my wishes here. but I can be stubborn sometimes if I don't get my way, lol!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts