My locals Dma 91 Colorado Springs

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

sprinklerguy

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 16, 2003
The HD guy was just here...I have been w/ DishNetwork for almost 20 years and I just upgraded with them again..receiving a brand new HD receiver and dish and cables etc....

I hadn't done my research though....I did this so I could watch the Super bowl in HD...well....my locals in HD are not available.

Did a little searching on here and found that my market has been uplinked...talked to my installer and he said he didn't have an eta on when available...

sooo.....was wondering if anyone knew?

thanks and I'm sorry if this is redundant....been awhile since I've visited this site and it is much larger now than it was in 2005 and searching was quite the chore...

please let me know if you know...

thanks in advance...

Yeah...where I live the locals aren't available OTA....so I'm SOL on that....
thanks though....

You might be able to "move" to Denver DMA until yours are up.

You can search and look at threads about "moving"
when in quotes moving means service address not your billing address.

Moving may not be an option as my wife wouldn't want to not watch the local news....
And I really don't want to hook up an antenna just for that....

It is always so difficult.....I thought by now the locals would be on for me....alas they are not.

Sigh....

I live in Colorado Springs, and I have an antenna and get all the networks in HD OTA, no problem. If you can get the local news with an antenna, you can get HD, as well.

As was suggested above, you can also "Move" to Denver very easily.

ABC and CBS are in HD according to antennaweb and only 20 miles from Woodland Park. The Denver antenna farm is 50 away. In the flatlands, a good antenna will snag those as well. Don't know about your area.

When I put my addy in at antennaweb....I don't have any stations available to me that are broadcasting Digitally....

Part of the reason is terrain...very mountainous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)