My Offers now includes freebies

TheKrell

A mighty and noble race originating on Altair IV.
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 4, 2007
Fairfax, VA
I never found any offers in there before. Now mine on the customersupport website shows my freebies, including the ability to continue rather than drop them automatically. I have HBO - 3 mo and Dish Platinum - 12 mo, complete with start and end dates. The Platinum line says Upon End Date - Do Not Continue - at $69.94999694824219/mo. Amusing error there, or else Platinum is going to get very costly!

that is cool. now if they would just put back the "my contracts" portion, the website would be comprehensive.

I never found any offers in there before. Now mine on the customersupport website shows my freebies, including the ability to continue rather than drop them automatically. I have HBO - 3 mo and Dish Platinum - 12 mo, complete with start and end dates. The Platinum line says Upon End Date - Do Not Continue - at $69.94999694824219/mo. Amusing error there, or else Platinum is going to get very costly!

Are you only getting HBO? That cost sounds like a three premium package/cost? (HBO, Show, Max)

The monthly cost to continue HBO looks correct. It's the Platinum line that's way off!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)