My Photos on HD DVR 942

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

chuckdfoster

Original poster
Nov 21, 2005
Does anyone know who to use the Multimedia-My Photos functionality on the Dish DVR 942? Or is this there for future use? :confused:
Thanks in advance for any help,
Chuck Foster

There have been a few threads about this, but I don't think there is an overall list that shows all compatible devices yet. Without knowing what kind of camera or USB stick you have all I can say is plug it into the USB port and see if the 942 recognizes it. People have had mixed results.

Thanks lakebum! You don't think there could be any harm in trying, huh? I didn't figure so, but just wanted to check. I'll give my camera and 2 thumb drives a try and maybe we could complie some sort of list.

Future use? It works right now....just plug you camaer in and if it has the driver it will tell you. If not tranfer you pic onto a USB memory stick and plug that in and tranfer away.

My bet is most USB card readers will work too :) IMHO that's a smarter way to do it since you don't have to sync to your computer first!

The 942 can't read photos from my fuji 2800 but it reads them just fine from my sandisk 8in1 reader. I Haven't seen any way to rotate photos in the 942 yet, maybe I'm missing something or it will be in a future update.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)