My Superdish 121 lost 110 signal (No HD!)

smooth28la

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 16, 2004
My Superdish 121 lost ALL satellite signal?

This morning all the receivers connected to my Superdish 121 lost the signal from the 110 satellite. After doing switch check, the 110 satellite became 'NC" on all receivers.

My set up include two 921's.. one 811 and one 721

The superdish is connected to DP44 to include satellite 61.5... it has a splitter going to the 721 and 921. In addition, I use DP33 to get 4 additional inputs.

It's been running fine in the last 4 months.

Any idea how to fix it?

Update: Now I'm not getting anything (see the last message on this thread)

Sounds like a fitting to me... or the switch.............. swap the 119 and the 110 lines from the lnb...going to the switch........ run another check switch........ if u now get 110 and no 119. its the switch........if you are still getting 119 and no 110..... it's the lnb............ or a fitting on the 110 line.

What DP66 said. ;)

BTW, welcome aboard, and nice start - looks like you'll be a valuable addition to the board. :)

P.S. This is post #3000! :)

Thanks guys

I unplugged the power from most of my receivers plus the D44. Then reconnected them. Satellite 110 is now back but my 921 isn't finding any OTA channels!

Hopefully I don't have a dead OTA module.

smooth28la said:
I unplugged the power from most of my receivers plus the D44. Then reconnected them. Satellite 110 is now back but my 921 isn't finding any OTA channels!
"Most" doesn't cut it. You got lucky.

Next time, remove power from ALL receivers or cables.

To be disgustingly clear. An unplugged receiver has no voltage. A cable disconnected from the switch is not providing voltage. EVERY cable to the switch must be one or the other, or there's no point in it.

No idea what the OTA issue might be - just note that it's NOTHING to do with satellite switching.

Last week I fixed the situation by unplugging and plugging the D44 power supply. This weekend I lost all signals.

Is the power light supposed be lit on the D44? It's not lit right now.. perhaps I need to replace the D44's Powerpack?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts