My Video Source button doesn't work

brighthouser

Original poster
Mar 18, 2009
tampa
New guy, flame suit on. I can't really think of where to ask this, so I googled and now I get to bother you :). I have three things hooked up to my televison: xbox 360, cable, and a computer (htpc). My brighthouse remote (apparently the Atlas DVDR remote) works good but the video source never works. It goes from whatever I'm on (game, pc or tv) and alternates with a pc connection that receives nothing (i'm assuming the standard pc connection, mine is hdmi. How do I switch which video sources my remotes responds to?

Try to reprogram the remote. Sometimes the remote may find a code that works the power and other features of your TV but not some of the more advanvced features.

That remote has an autoprogram option do that but instead of using the first code continue on until it finds the next one. Keep repeating until you find the one that seems to control the most features of your tv.

Also make sure on your TV your "other inputs" are turned "on" so they will go through during a normal cycle of them,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)