Mydish.com not working

Neither Chrome, Firefox or Edge is working for me. Tried deleting history and cookies and still no luck. Just gives "an error has occurred" message.

I was thinking that they might be related. Location Guard somehow caused the problem with mydish, and/or clearing the cookies to fix the mydish issue allowed Locast to finally work.
Location Guard was not the problem since it was not installed on Internet Explorer or Edge. For some reason I can only get logged in to my account with Chrome. No other browser works.

Yes, I did clear history and cookies. Finally was able to log in with Chrome. No luck with Firefox or Edge though. Not sure what's going on since I've always used FF in the past and never had a problem.
It is not just you. Mydish just stopped working for me with Firefox today. Chrome and Edge both still work for me, though.

Ha! That fixed it! It had not been working for me in Firefox all morning. As soon as I posted here that it wasn't working, it suddenly started working, and let me log in.
I jinxed it. Mydish let me log in once. I tested it again to make sure it wasn't a fluke, and now it is back to not working again. So, by posting here that it was working, I broke it again. I'll stop now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts