Naked Wizard Taser

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMe546

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 4, 2008
Cops say they tazed naked wizard for "not being cooperative"

"I'll tell you what," a cop said to the Naked Wizard. "You can have a great time -- but you can have an even better time if you put your clothes on...Can I get them for you?" The wizard preferred to stay nude. (Watch the video)

Some people just don't get it. But then again maybe he just liked getting tasered.

Err- you'd think that particular guy would not want the whole world to see him like that. Everyone will now call him "Tiny."

F'n Pigs! I love how the one fat cop drops a knee into his gut. The guy gets up and moves from the attack and gets tazered.

Oh, and it most have been really cold. Like a scared turtle cold.

F'n Pigs! I love how the one fat cop drops a knee into his gut. The guy gets up and moves from the attack and gets tazered.

Oh, and it most have been really cold. Like a scared turtle cold.
:rolleyes:

i think the cops were extremely patient with this F'n moron! he was tasered for resisting the cops. (about the naked wizard) > stupid idiot.... be naked at home or hang out at a nudist colony lunatic with your tiny D*.

Naked Wizard is an idiot who was probably on drugs. Also, usually once you touch a cop thats it. But in this case they let it go until things started getting out of hand.

Oh and its funny the guys that kept egging Mr Wizard on. They got what they wanted and he got carted off to jail.

:rolleyes:

Walk a mile my immature friend, walk a mile.

I can tell you plenty of stories about immature cops. I live in an area that has many small towns with cops and for that matter government officials that abuse their power. I speak from published news, first hand accounts and some are casual acquaintances. There was no need for a tazer in that situation. Just a bunch of bullies. They could have taken him down without it.

I can tell you plenty of stories about immature cops. I live in an area that has many small towns with cops and for that matter government officials that abuse their power. I speak from published news, first hand accounts and some are casual acquaintances. There was no need for a tazer in that situation. Just a bunch of bullies. They could have taken him down without it.

In your opinion. An everyday, unqualified opinion. Against the opinion of professionals trained in the use of such non lethal weapons. I suspect that just maybe they know better the odds of the guy getting further out of control and becoming a hazard to himself or others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)