Name a subject that you were once SERIOUSLY PASSIONATE ABOUT but now are close to burnt out on these days...

edisonprime

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2012
I used to be HUGE on politics and I even have friends that are in congress or at least ran. But nowadays politics just gives me a migraine and whenever a friend contacts me to get involved I don't respond. By the way yes, I know this isn't The Pit, but I'm not talking about any political issue, but I'm just saying I'm tired of it. Anyways, I don't think I'll ever campaign again. I'm focusing on lighter subjects now, like video editing, college, animals, video games, comic books, and other nerdy stuff. Screw being so serious.

TV, radio and news. I used to be a news junkie and enjoyed watching the local and national news.

Now the stuff I see makes me want to turn it off as soon as it comes on.

Also have you noticed how whoever does the graphics on many stations and networks can't even spell?

Quality control on broadcast TV and radio is non existent. And I am in a large market Denver!

On weekends I notice many times the radio and TV stations will play stories or weather forecasts that are several day olds. I guess everything is automated now and no one bothers to check if the stuff they put on is current. Repeat, repeat and repeat.

TV, radio and news. I used to be a news junkie and enjoyed watching the local and national news.

Now the stuff I see makes me want to turn it off as soon as it comes on.

Also have you noticed how whoever does the graphics on many stations and networks can't even spell?

Quality control on broadcast TV and radio is non existent. And I am in a large market Denver!

On weekends I notice many times the radio and TV stations will play stories or weather forecasts that are several day olds. I guess everything is automated now and no one bothers to check if the stuff they put on is current. Repeat, repeat and repeat.
Honestly, the bigger markets are better for presentation, but the smaller markets are better for quality. But I agree, I'm sick of news as a whole as well.

Have had no interest in news/politics for a long time. Have lost interest in most sports now for several years. Still watch a little football NFL, CFL and AFL, WCWS but not much else. Not much tech to follow anymore as there just seem to be mediocre updates and no real advances.

I do follow EV news a lot and probably watch as much video on youtube as I do non US tv shows now.