Name any celebrities in which their looks are overrated...

edisonprime

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2012
Scarlett Johansson's and Angelina Jolie's looks are way overrated in my opinion. I don't get the attraction some guys have on these two. Total meh for me.

• Wow
Reactions: TheKrell
Let's go the other way... I think Mila Kunis is underrated. ;)
577d7f76dd0895e41a8b499d

She's a chimera with one blue and one green eye. Then she had cataract surgery and (I have no idea how this happened) both eyes are dark green with a tinge of brown.

She's a chimera with one blue and one green eye. Then she had cataract surgery and (I have no idea how this happened) both eyes are dark green with a tinge of brown.
Daniela Ruah from NCIS LA also has 2 different colored eyes.
I believe this is a different issue.

She does NOT belong on the Over rated list .

1711748971334.png

It's a birthmark called nevus of Ota,” she explained to Esquire in 2011. “It covers the whole white of my eye and darkens it. The square of the eye, the white part, is completely dark on my right eye, not just the iris. It's very common in Asian people but quite rare in Caucasians.

Reactions: edisonprime
Daniela Ruah from NCIS LA also has 2 different colored eyes.
I believe this is a different issue.

She does NOT belong on the Over rated list .

View attachment 169940
It's a birthmark called nevus of Ota,” she explained to Esquire in 2011. “It covers the whole white of my eye and darkens it. The square of the eye, the white part, is completely dark on my right eye, not just the iris. It's very common in Asian people but quite rare in Caucasians.
She's a total hottie. She's one that does belong in the "best of" lists I see on Facebook. Another actress that should be on them but often lacking is Minka Kelly (not to be confused with Megyn Kelly). There are other famous women I'm attracted to but I'm not going to put out a list and I'm sure I'd forget some individuals anyways. Although lately I've had the hots for Rachel McAdams!

Reactions: TheKrell and Jimbo
It's called personal taste, and you have no say in it beyond your own preference.
True. But I also think some people say they think somebody is "hot" only because everybody else does too. While she was indeed attractive, one of the only reasons I said I had a crush on Cindy Crawford was because of my classmates is an example. Yes she was attractive, but my "crush" was because of my classmates at that time.

Reactions: NYDutch
We’re glad you agree…. ;)
I edited more to that post, but for a simple short answer it's just plain true as well. Everybody has their own personal tastes. Many men like younger women and I prefer to be with someone slightly older than me.