Name one US city you would like to "move" to, as well as one from a foreign country.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
In this context (Dish Forum) and having “move” in quotes, I am taking it as “If you could receive Locals from any city, which city would it be?” I would say either Seattle or San Fransisco.

Foreign Country? That’s tough, both of my choices have a right-hand driving position and I’m not crazy about that. Can I pick Hawaii instead? ;)

In this context (Dish Forum) and having “move” in quotes, I am taking it as “If you could receive Locals from any city, which city would it be?” I would say either Seattle or San Fransisco.

Foreign Country? That’s tough, both of my choices have a right-hand driving position and I’m not crazy about that. Can I pick Hawaii instead? ;)
I'm consider Hawaii as part of the states but I guess I'll allow it.

Reactions: Foxbat
In this context (Dish Forum) and having “move” in quotes, I am taking it as “If you could receive Locals from any city, which city would it be?”
By golly you're right. I mistakenly thought this thread was in the Chit Chat forum. Well, to answer edisonprime's possibly-intended question, I'll say I don't want to move anywhere to get any other locals than my D.C. locals.

Of course you can't view Dish locals in most foreign nations, so there's that. Edison?

As a country hick there is no "city" I would move to but as for locals, any that covered whatever region I lived in, I seldom watch them anyway.

Foreign is easy, Maharepa, Moorea, French Polynesia where I spent the best vacation of my 81 years. (I might have included Christchurch, NZ except for the earthquakes. NZ is gorgeous!)

Reactions: Foxbat and TheKrell
By golly you're right. I mistakenly thought this thread was in the Chit Chat forum. Well, to answer edisonprime's possibly-intended question, I'll say I don't want to move anywhere to get any other locals than my D.C. locals.

Of course you can't view Dish locals in most foreign nations, so there's that. Edison?
This is just hypothetical, as in what locals would you like?

I like Charleston WV because they had MeTv and Antenna TV on the locals last summer when I "moved" there while camping and couldn't receive those channels on OTA..Pretty large spot beam for Ohio and WV area

Reactions: edisonprime
I already live in NW Florida. Where could I go that is better? No snow, no traffic compared to South Florida. No state income tax.

Reactions: fmj77
Erma Bombeck author who said that. ;)
My Mom got that as part of her “Book of the Month” club. I’m not sure if my Sister or my Brother got it after she died, it’s not in my collection.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts