Name that Movie!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve"

Here's my favorite movie quote. Guess the movie:

"No, I'm not okay! Do I look okay? The f*cker shot me! What the f*ck-ass f*ck of a bum-f*ck sh*thole town is this? I make a business call. I give him my card. And the hick-ass f*cker shoots my foot off! C*ck-f*cking sh*t!"

"No, I'm not okay! Do I look okay? The f*cker shot me! What the f*ck-ass f*ck of a bum-f*ck sh*thole town is this? I make a business call. I give him my card. And the hick-ass f*cker shoots my foot off! C*ck-f*cking sh*t!"
Mystery Alaska???????????????????????

I have no idea. But it sounds familiar.

I still think this would be more fun if before adding a new one, you identify the source of the prior one. Heck, there are several posts in this thread I have NO IDEA what movie they are from! :D

I tried that a few posts ago but didn't get any followers.

Well, we'll try. And I'll rename the thread to Name that Movie!

Here is an easy one to get it going...

"Oh how'd you do?"

"Crahsed and burned on the first one, it wasn't pretty."

"The second?"

"I don't know. I'll tell you tomorrow, but its looking good."

"Up in Smoke" - Chong, and Strawberry's parrot.

"It's only a flesh wound!"

I'll continue it.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Now...

"Dear Mr. Vernon, we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong. But we think you're crazy to make us write an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us... In the simplest terms and the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is ..."

Die Hard

Now

"Now look, let me clue you in on something right now. I've given this country 22 damn, f*cking years of my life. Twenty two years! I've seen young boys blown out of the air, over the Pacific. I've seen their guts sprawled all over the rice paddies in Vietnam, so whenever somebody dies for this country, believe me boy, I give a sh*t! G*ddamnit, nobody talks to me like this and I'm not about to start now! You want to do something for your father, hmm? You be strong for your family, you stay *right here*!"

"Now look, let me clue you in on something right now. I've given this country 22 damn, f*cking years of my life. Twenty two years! I've seen young boys blown out of the air, over the Pacific. I've seen their guts sprawled all over the rice paddies in Vietnam, so whenever somebody dies for this country, believe me boy, I give a sh*t! G*ddamnit, nobody talks to me like this and I'm not about to start now! You want to do something for your father, hmm? You be strong for your family, you stay *right here*!"

Good one, Chappy from IRON EAGLE.

"Life forms! You tiny little life forms! You precious little life forms! Where are you? "

Star Trek: Generations

Now....

A guy once told me, "Do not have any attachments, do not have anything in your life you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat around the corner."

Heat

Now

"There was nothing wrong with it... until I was about 12 years old and that no-talent ass clown became famous and started winning Grammys."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)