Status
Not open for further replies.

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
Ok, not a game, here's another idea for a fun thread. What are your favorite lines from the movies? Those lines that come to your mind without even thinking when you turn on a movie; or the ones you can lip-sync as you watch?

I'll start with JAWS.

Quint: "1,100 men went into the water and 316 came out,"

"The sharks took the rest of 'em."

said in only the way that Robert Shaw could do.

"You're going to need a bigger boat..."

Last edited:
and one of my favorite lines (after the roof of the car gets tore off when they slide under a semi)

Junior-"Daddy the roof came off"
Buford T Justice-"no sh*t"

Great posts. And better idea. Post a line, without the film name, and in order to make it into a game, you have to identify the film to post a new film.

Here's a few from one of my favorite lazy day moives

"Good. Bad. I'm the one with the gun"

" I got news for you, pal. You ain't leading but two things right now: Jack and Sh**. And, Jack left town.'

"Lady, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to leave the store."

"Alright you primitive screw-heads, listen up. See this? This is my boomstick! It's a 12-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan; retails for about one hundred nine, ninety-five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right, shop smart, shop S-Mart!"

"I love the smell of NAPALM in the morning. It smells like ... victory!"

"It's not personal, Sonny, it's business."

"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli."

Billy Ray Valentine: You know, you can't just go around and shoot people in the kneecaps with a double-barrelled shotgun 'cause you pissed at 'em.
Louis Winthorpe III: Why not?
Billy Ray Valentine: 'Cause it's called assault with a deadly weapon, you get 20 years for that s**t.

"Lets have a Batchelor Party!" With chicks , guns, firetrucks, hookers and drugs and booze!"

"Yeah all the things that make life worth living for!"

From my favorite party movie of all time: "Bachelor Party" 1984.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)