Nasa-hd

I read on AVS that HDnet World Report is going to air excerpts from the HD show on the 22nd. I wish they'd just air the whole thing, it's not like they haven't spent hours covering NASA missions before.

[rant]
When NASA went digital, they should've had the sense to switch to Ku too so more people could pick them up. They must think everybody has room for C-band dishes. I wonder if their reasoning was that they didn't need to be on Ku because they were in the clear on Dish? But Dish's version is compressed too much, and they only carry one of the feeds.
[/rant]

I guess I'm not like a lot of you. I cannot watch something just because it's in HD. I enjoy movies and sports. I could care less about pictures of the earth in HD.

For those who don't need to have noise and constant frenetic action around them, the scenes of the planet from above are very relaxing and lead to a more contemplative mood. Excellent for meditation and reorganizing priorities. Cut the soundtrack and put on your own mood music while watching. Well worth having on the DVR / EHD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)