Status
Please reply by conversation.

pwrsurge

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 7, 2007
Canada
Yesterday (Feb 5th), I noticed the NASA MUX on AMC 3 was totally down but this morning, it came back but at lower signal levels. Anyone else notice that? Also I noticed the same thing on the INN mux so perhaps an outage at the uplink facility?

Yesterday (Feb 5th), I noticed the NASA MUX on AMC 3 was totally down but this morning, it came back but at lower signal levels. Anyone else notice that? Also I noticed the same thing on the INN mux so perhaps an outage at the uplink facility?
I wasn't on the mux yesterday, but today it's coming in with a strong signal. All 4 transponders are strong.

Signals were way down overnight. Possibly all the bad weather along the East Coast. I was only able to pull Nasa in on the Paraclipse. Now the little C-band dish is doing fine with all feeds.

It was down overnight and Friday morning, but its back up to regular levels now. Recording in progress of the (possible) STS-130 launch at the moment, in fact...

EDIT: Launch scrubbed due to cloud deck...

Last edited:
It was down overnight and Friday morning, but its back up to regular levels now. Recording in progress of the (possible) STS-130 launch at the moment, in fact...

EDIT: Launch scrubbed due to cloud deck...

Hi Tron, the scrub was a bummer as I had gotten up to watch the last night launch of the Shuttle. I had my AZbox on the HD channel and was looking forward to running outside to watch the sky light up. The night launches are really something to behold. Oh well, maybe I can get up early Monday and try again. Later, DC

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts