NASCAR 2016 season

Yeah kinda like entering the dark ages of NASCAR. I was a major fan, never missed a race on tv. This last year I watched maybe a quarter of them and didn't even bother to watch homestead. Pretty sad how it's fallen off. Just not very entertaining these days it seems.

Reactions: fred555
Maybe hes been concussed previously and its been kept quiet, seeing Jr came out and got help, he figures he doesn't want to chance it.

I'm sure there have been plenty of drivers that have had concussions when they wreck.
Yeah, I guess I understand now that he talked about it. One bad wreck and he may not be able to do anything anymore.

Reactions: fred555
Don't buy it really. Drivers pound the wall these days much harder than 10 years ago and it's extremely rare they don't just walk out of the care center just fine. It's much much safer in NASCAR than ever. Had to have just lost the desire.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Welcome to NASCAR 2017

Non Points Race tonight.

Battle for Front Row tomorrow.

The rest of the field on Thursday.

I really like the way they do this for Daytona, heres hoping that NASCAR F* that up.

Perhaps a new thread would be in order? :D

(and yes...given the offseason of mostly crap changes we've just endured...I full expect NASCAR to F* that up too at some point)
Good point ...

DONE

I know they have a sense of "We have to change things daily" ...

I know they did change alot, but I did not pay attention to what they were ...

Can anyone give a brief summary of changes ...
unless you want to go into details.

Reactions: DWS44

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)