NASCAR Countdown on ESPN2 blacked out? Due to previous event running long?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jaj1701

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 12, 2005
Rochester, MN DMA #153
Hello,

I just noticed that NASCAR Countdown on ESPN is blacked out. Is this only available with states with a majority redneck population or was there some blacked out college game on or something that is running over it's time slot and hence backed out.

Does DirecTV keep tabs on blacked out events and doesn't release the blackout until that even actual ends? Will my recording actually start recording when the black out is released??

Thanks!

working fine here. NASCAR Countdown is on

and yes it will record. Mine started at 5:30 blackout or no blackout

Hello,

I just noticed that NASCAR Countdown on ESPN is blacked out. Is this only available with states with a majority redneck population or was there some blacked out college game on or something that is running over it's time slot and hence backed out.

Does DirecTV keep tabs on blacked out events and doesn't release the blackout until that even actual ends? Will my recording actually start recording when the black out is released??

Thanks!

It is possible it will record but no guarantees. It is on now. The Black out of just the HD feed is what annoys me. Not sure why that continues to happen.

working fine here. NASCAR Countdown is on

and yes it will record. Mine started at 5:30 blackout or no blackout

Hmmmmmmm......it unblacked out finally and showed up as a partial recording. Weird. Was the whatever was on and blacked out before NASCAR Countdown available in northern MN but not down here or something??

Anyways, no prob now!

Jason

Hmmmmmmm......it unblacked out finally and showed up as a partial recording. Weird. Was the whatever was on and blacked out before NASCAR Countdown available in northern MN but not down here or something??

Anyways, no prob now!

Jason

ESPN2 was blacked out for most of Minnesota because the Michigan-UConn game was on ABC. Parts of Northern Minnesota were not blacked out: http://www.hdsportsguide.com/files/connmich.bmp

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts