jcrandall

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Apr 3, 2005
Central Michigan
Here is some info from DirecTV we received today:

The Daytona 500 is scheduled to be a Free Preview for all customers of DIRECTV. This is the 50th running of the Daytona 500, starts February 17th.
Free preview will be in HD and SD (assumes HD customers have HD Access service on their account)

More info:

Special Early Bird Offer
Add NASCAR HotPass™ to your DIRECTV order and get the entire season for just four easy payments of $22.25 — that's a $20 savings off of the full season price! Hurry, offer ends February 10!

DIRECTV: NASCAR HotPass

Last year I signed up early to save a few dollars but was unhappy with how it started but couldn't cancel it since it had started but did cancel the auto renew. This year I'll just catch the preview and see how all the changes this year look/sound. Maybe I'll sign up or maybe just wait until the 1/2 season comes out.

Last year I signed up early to save a few dollars but was unhappy with how it started but couldn't cancel it since it had started but did cancel the auto renew. This year I'll just catch the preview and see how all the changes this year look/sound. Maybe I'll sign up or maybe just wait until the 1/2 season comes out.
Its tough to want it because the race is national as it is. And the camera veiw were terrible. Also If some is paying for a service,there shouldn't be comercials. Or atleast put that on the small screen ,and the race in the big window with audio.

I would think you could but only the SD version of it since the HD is supposed to be all MPEG4 this year.

Its tough to want it because the race is national as it is. And the camera veiw were terrible. Also If some is paying for a service,there shouldn't be comercials. Or atleast put that on the small screen ,and the race in the big window with audio.

I agree, if you pay extra for the package, it should be commercial free, the National feed still has the commercials so only a small percentage is missing the commercials, although, some of the NASCAR commercials as hilarious !

You should also be able to choose the screen you want and full size that one and go back to the others when you want to.

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts