Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Yesterday NASCAR celebrated 50 year of the Daytona 500 and DirecTV got in gear with it’s kicking off the 2008 NASCAR season with a free previ...

CLICK HERE FOR THE REST...

Catch new editions of "The Satellite Dish" at MultiChannel.COM!

Too bad it's only available on Direct. If you're paying for it, I wouldn't want to be listening to commercials.

Too bad it's only available on Direct. If you're paying for it, I wouldn't want to be listening to commercials.

I watched the whole race on the Junior channel with team audio yesterday and didn't have to listen to a single commercial! :D

The Team Channels on the 4 drivers channels did not air audio from the commercials, however all other audio channels changed to the commercial audio when they took a commercial break.

The Team Channels on the 4 drivers channels did not air audio from the commercials, however all other audio channels changed to the commercial audio when they took a commercial break.

That I don't understand. If the team driver channels radio audio did not break for commercials :)D), why does the radio channels on the "super" channel do so? In the FAQ, D* says that Hotpass is not commercial free and that they have to turn the audio off. Why? It would seem to make sense to leave the selected radio audio on while at the same time, air the commercial in the big screen like they do on the driver channels. You would still see the commercial.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)