Nascar programming

Oregon Duck

Oregon Duck

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Aug 14, 2007
Beaverton, Oregon
What's the best way to DVR the Nascar race when its not listed on the guide for ESPN?

Oregon Duck

Oregon Duck

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Aug 14, 2007
Beaverton, Oregon
Thanks Dfergie,
Thats the first time that I used the manual timer. Hopefully they get the race in before my timer goes off.

Willh699

Willh699

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 20, 2009
Campbell, TX
yes, i DVRed the race earlier, just set it up from two minutes before the announce time and have it set up to end maybe 4 to 6 hours as you will get all of the race unless it went on a long rain delay on a Monday.

M

Miner

SatelliteGuys Pro
If I remember correctly, the "Old" dish Remote Access would allow one to create a manual timer via the internet, but the "New" Dishonline doesn't. I forgot to set a manual timer for the Richmond race and Dish didn't update the guide so I set timers to record a couple of episodes of Sportscenter, but missed the last 30 ish laps.

Go Jeff Gordon.

Miner

M

Miner

SatelliteGuys Pro
If I remember correctly, the "Old" dish Remote Access would allow one to create a manual timer via the internet, but the "New" Dishonline doesn't. I forgot to set a manual timer for the Richmond race and Dish didn't update the guide so I set timers to record a couple of episodes of Sportscenter, but missed the last 30 ish laps.

Go Jeff Gordon.

Miner

Nevermind. The new Dishlonline does allow the manual timer. Go Jeff Gordon anyway.

Miner