Nascar Race Saturday Night

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

adamwilkes20

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Feb 6, 2008
Did any of you that watched the NASCAR race notice crappy HD PQ during what little bit of the pre race they showed before they cut to the baseball game? We just got our locals in HD last Thursday so this is the first fox hd broadcast I have watched on a Dish feed rather than OTA. It did get better as the race went on though

PQ was great at my location, but it was 8:55 EST before they switched to the race, so we missed both the green flag and the winning pitch for the Red Sox. :D

then it had to be a problem locally then, once the race got started, like 10 laps into it it looked great, but the prerace show looked lackluster at best, the baseball game was the same right before they switched back to the race

I saw the last 2 hours on local ota hd, was fine, I missed the first half due to going to a Racers Benevoulent fund dinner in Joliet, but have the whole race availible on dvd to watch later. As for going from the race to the darned b ball game what a bunch of crap!!! Missing part of prerace for dumb game, they should have moved the baseball game over to fx or fox news channel leave the Nascar alone fox!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats what they did, or atleast here anyways, they switched to the game up until there were 2 outs and a full count, then switched the game to FX. Shortly after they switched back to the race they showed that Boston had won across the screen, It couldnt have been on FX for anymore than 1 minute at the most

PQ was great at my location, but it was 8:55 EST before they switched to the race, so we missed both the green flag and the winning pitch for the Red Sox. :D

How about that for a bone-headed move? Personally, I'd prefer not to have seen baseball at all, because I tuned in for the race. But, if they were going to try to keep everybody happy, why didn't they go to split screen?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)