Nat Geo HD, still in preview?

krauser1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 27, 2008
Atlanta, GA
I see that Nat Geo HD free preview was to end on 8/2. I have AT200 and still getting the channel. The cooking channel did go away from preview.

Just wondering what was up? I'm not complaining for sure! Anyone else still getting it?

Got an email from Dish today that confirms both Style & NatGeo are now in AT200.

"DISH Network is constantly seeking to improve your subscription and is pleased to announce that Style and National Geographic Channel are now included in your America’s Top 200 package for no additional cost.

The Style Network is available on Channel 115 (available in HD) with dynamic original programming combining fashion, beauty, home and entertainment.

Don't miss:

Giuliana and Bill – Mondays, 8/7c
Big Rich Texas – Sundays, 9/8c

The National Geographic Channel, on Channel 186 (available in HD), excites people’s curiosity and fuels exploration of the world and beyond with powerful stories and spectacular imagery.

Make sure to watch:

Hard Time – Tuesdays, 10/9c
George W. Bush: The 9/11 Interview – August 28th at 10/9c

Thank you for being a valued DISH Network customer and please enjoy these new additions to your programming lineup.

Compliments of,

DISH Network"

Charlie, you ole' fox.

When you forced me off HD Absolute to AT200 with HD for life, I planned to drop to AT120+ when my 12 months of rebates were over, but now you go and move National Geographic to AT200 and my wife likes Style, so I guess I'll be staying on AT200 next February.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)