NBA League Pass, Just Charged for 1st Installment

rwcmick

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 10, 2005
Just looked at the recent activity on my bill and I was charged 59.66 on 8/31 for the first installement on the NBA package. Looks like the 2006-2007 season will be $179

As someone who is considering moving from cable to E*, I'm curious, is that the same price they charged last year, or more. (I would doubt if the price went down)

Thank you.

Let's say you order the NBA package one season, but do not want to renew it for the next season. How do you cancel without them billing you for it ? Do you simply call customer service to cancel ?

rwcmick said:
Just looked at the recent activity on my bill and I was charged 59.66 on 8/31 for the first installement on the NBA package. Looks like the 2006-2007 season will be $179

Isn't the early bird special $149? I hope they do not end up charging you full price.

Updated: Now I've got scans of the letter and recent activity from my dish account

There must be some error on their system. I just got my letter today and the special is $30 off $199. The 3 pay plan is supposed to be $56.34 not $59.66. Odd, isn't it? I've attached scans/screen shots of the the letter and my account activity. For those who have league pass, you might want to check your recent activity and see what they charged you.

Attachments

• league.jpg
    league.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 173
  • league2.jpg
    league2.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
Taxes?

I wondered about that, but I don't think that I've ever paid taxes on League Pass before.

I got the letter from them in the mail today about the auto-renewal. Checked my account online and it has a $179 charge and a $10 auto-renew discount credit, for a total of $169, which matched what the letter said it'd be.

Sharper said:
I got the letter from them in the mail today about the auto-renewal. Checked my account online and it has a $179 charge and a $10 auto-renew discount credit, for a total of $169, which matched what the letter said it'd be.

My $10 credit just showed up, so we're all square. I hope that Portland is able to do something this season!