does dish televise all the nba league pass games in HD?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

celticpride17

Original poster
Feb 1, 2006
apple valley calif.
does dish do all nba games in true hd 1080p like directv? ,I am thinkin of switching to satellite from frontier because i notice frontier does all the nba league pass games at 720p ,which to me is not as good!

does dish do all nba games in true hd 1080p like directv? ,I am thinkin of switching to satellite from frontier because i notice frontier does all the nba league pass games at 720p ,which to me is not as good!
Neither DirecTV or Dish is in 1080P.

You might wish to check to see if the online version is, the MLB package is 1080P, as is the NHL Center Ice on ESPN+, as are the NFL TNF on Amazon and the MLB Game on Apple TV on Fridays.

Thursday NFL Games on Prime looks incredible, better then the fake 4K that games are sometimes shown in.

Reactions: charlesrshell
O.K. thanks I thought i read somewhere last year that directv stream had the nba league pass games at 1080p and that the satellite also as well as some 4k games of the denver nuggets and l.a. lakers, I really think its about time providers start televising a lot more 4k!

O.K. thanks I thought i read somewhere last year that directv stream had the nba league pass games at 1080p and that the satellite also as well as some 4k games of the denver nuggets and l.a. lakers, I really think its about time providers start televising a lot more 4k!
They do, it is just online, tons of 4K there.

Word of advice. Don't switch to Dish for sports. You won't be able to see your local team unless it's your NFL team...assuming there isn't a carriage dispute.

You see, Dish doesn't give its customers what they want unfortunately. They play hardball and drive away customers by refusing to pay for sports channels that every other provider pays for.

DirecTV (satellite) is the only provider that offers any 4K games in NBA League Pass. Dish does have all the games in HD.