NBA League Pass ok but League Pass Broadband won't activate

shenglish

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 11, 2008
Has anyone with NBA League Pass gotten the online registration to work to watch NBA League Pass Broadband online? It keeps telling me my account can't be validated.

I do wonder - does your bill say anything about NBA League Pass under programming? Mine just says Top 200, Silver HD, etc etc but doesn't mention League Pass - even though the programming comes through fine. I wonder if the league pass broadband validation is trying to verify it that way though.

Anyway I sent in my bill and everything, but it still doesn't work. First they responded and said they entered my account number, to try again...that still didn't work, so I tried replying, got ignored for a week, now they finally responded and said we regret we can't validate your account and hope to resolve this soon. Even though they said a week previously they had entered my account number and it should work, and even though they have the email attachment of my bill clearly showing my order for league pass right in front of their face...meanwhile I am missing the games I wanted to watch away from home at Thanksgiving - silly me to assume that this should be working 2 weeks after I ordered league pass...

Specifically, when I look at programming on the website, should it be listed under my "International and a la carte options"?

NBA League Pass Broadband Thru Dish

I've been trying to activate broadband since Nov 16th. On Dec 5th Turner Sports finally gave up and closed my "ticket" and told me there was nothing they could do, it was Dish's problem. Of Course Dish claims they know of no problems. I've talked to two different people at Dish's "Executive Resolution Team" plus half a dozen on their help line. I've chatted or talked to a least a dozen people at Turner Sports( also known a "we'll reply in 3-5 business days"). From all appearances this is one of those Corporate impasses that that may never be solved until someone files a lawsuit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts