NBA TV Ch. 402 / NBA League Pass Ch. 560 -- EPG

Jeffro34tx

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 1, 2006
Dallas, TX
Does anyone else here have NBA League PASS?

I have a question regarding the Program Guide Information for NBA TV (Ch.560) which comes with League Pass.

I do not receive any programming information for that channel, other than to say, -NBA League Pass- (Basically). However, on NBA TV which is on Channel 402, which I use to receive with the America's Everything Pack, I see it has the programming data. I no longer get that channel since I subscribe to the HD Silver Pack now.

The problem is, if I ever want to record something on NBA TV (562), I would have to do a manual timer, because it doesnt get the show data like it does on 402, which I can't view.

I would think they would authorize Ch. 402, if I bought the League Pass, but it's not the case. I can't even see what is scheduled to be on NBA TV, without having to scroll back to Ch. 402. The only exception is if there is a game being played on NBA TV. It will usually change the guide data.

Is this just on my system? Is this normal? Anything I can do to get Guide data on ch. 562? Will they let me have Ch. 402?

It's really a pain.

Thx in advance for any input.

Jeff -- Go MAVS!

Well, I hope they can change it. Not that I really think it will happen.........

But,

I did shoot an email over anyway........ since I find it so frustrating that it is available to non NBA Season Pass customers.

Response:

Mr. *****,

There is not a piece of equipment that encodes the guide if the information isn’t already present for DVR purposes. At this time I am directing this over to my PPV Programming Officials to take a look. Give me a few days and I’ll let you know the course of resolution. The only way to receive NBA TV is by subscribing to the America’s Everything Pack or a Multi Sport Package/$5.99 a month. I’ll let you know. Thanks!

Frank ****
Executive Communications
Dish Network
(720) 514-****
Email: frank.****@echostar.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)