This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Nba Tv Hd

dwd3885

Original poster
Jul 6, 2004
I read numerous posts on this but they were from last year. I just got HD programming pack from dish with my HDTV and I already have the multi-sports pack. SO I get NBATV. My question is, come regular season and games are being broadcast in HD, will i be able to get them? Or do I have to have the League Pass to receive HD games on NBATV? Thanks for the help.

Does anyone know what channel these games would be broadcast on?? What is the satellite location??

rcbridge said:
In the past they have broadcast such games on the special events channel.

Didn't that go away when TNT-HD came online?

rcbridge said:
In the past they have broadcast such games on the special events channel.

What is the special events channel number? Is it on one of the wings? I can't seem to find it on 110/119.

DishBacker,
I believe it is, but as of now, HDEVT doesn't show up in the guide on my 61.5-enabled receiver. I know I've seen it before; perhaps Dish is saving some bandwidth by not uplinking. One of the folks that track such things could verify that the HD Special Events channel is down.

{{Didn't that go away when TNT-HD came online?}}

I just looked at one of the channel listings (EKB) for dish and it looks like that channel did go away, there are only a few PPV channels there so I don't know if and what they will do!!