NBATV on Dish Platinum

vartex

Original poster
Apr 11, 2010
houston
Hi all,

I have Dish Platinum and all of a sudden my NBATV is now a subscription channel and I don't have access to it. 5 months ago, the HD channel (402HD)went out. I called them to find out why and they didn't have an answer They refused to do anything about it because my SD channel was still working fine.

Now just 30 minutes ago the SD channel is gone. I called tech and they first told me that I have America's 120 and NBATV isn't part of that deal. I told him about platinum and he told me that since yesterday it is no longer part of Platinum. I just want to know if there is truth to this statement. Can someone please confirm this for me?

I searched all over the net and couldn't find anything.

Thanks!

This could possibly be like ESPN Classic. I noticed the other day that I no longer get classic. I have top 250, gold HD. I called and they said that ESPN Classic is now part of the multi-sport pack. I'm thinking that NBATV probably went to the same package. $5.99 extra a month for classic to me isn't worth it, Redzone might be if I didn't work on Sundays.

NBA TV (SD & HD) is now available in America's Top 200 package and higher. It was moved from the Platinum package. The channel is also available in the Multi-Sports Pack, but only the SD version of the channel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)