NBC HD Feed

DetFan

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 27, 2006
Livonia, Michigan
Is anyone else having problems with it today?
All day its been on and off..Now for the past 30 minutes Ive been looking at the vonage add and hearing the audio, at the beggining of the game it was a frozen still of the kick off for 20 minutes..

Great start to my dish network career :mad:

DetFan said:
Is anyone else having problems with it today?
All day its been on and off..Now for the past 30 minutes Ive been looking at the vonage add and hearing the audio, at the beggining of the game it was a frozen still of the kick off for 20 minutes..

Great start to my dish network career :mad:

It could be your network affiliate. And even if it is NBC itself, it most likely is NOT E*'s fault.

rockymtnhigh said:
It could be your network affiliate. And even if it is NBC itself, it most likely is NOT E*'s fault.

I dont know who E+ is, but idid not blame anyone I just asked if anyone else was seeing this..Its quite frustrating.

If that happens again got to the 6000 number of your local, that is the non hd version of the same channel. I always did that when we were having trouble with the fox hd feed from minneapolis with voice sync. It did not have it in the 6000 non hd feed.
This also told me it was not the fault of the hdmi cable which was such an uproar this summer,.

I have Starchoice (Canadian Sat) with different equipment and experienced the same problem. However, when I reentered the channel, the picture returned to normal. I thought it was my receiver.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)