NBC LOCAL IN CLEVELAND

broadcasttheworld

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 26, 2007
Here in Cleveland I have been experiencing intermittent sound issues with the NBC affiliate from Dish. I do not get the issue off air so I assume it’s only a dish local encoder issue. I noticed them during the Olympics and have again noticed the same thing during last nights NFL game. Any other areas having this issue? I want to report it to Dish but not if it’s something with my receiver...
:confused:

Hmm, someone else was just reporting issues with WOIO. I personally haven't noticed anythig (aside from the intermittent drops that occur on all my channels on my 622), but I haven't been watching network TV much recently.

Are you seeing this with the SD or HD version?

Hmm, someone else was just reporting issues with WOIO. I personally haven't noticed anythig (aside from the intermittent drops that occur on all my channels on my 622), but I haven't been watching network TV much recently.

Are you seeing this with the SD or HD version?

HD channel... And it sounds like they are taking errors on the transport they are using out of Cleveland.

I get the Cleveland locals with no problem that I've noticed. I have the new EA setup. Don't no if this makes a difference as the locals are coming from the same 61.5 sat as those without EA.

Yes. On WKYC-HD on E* during the Olympics, the sound was doing some funky things......it would sound like a "robot voice" for like half a second.....i havn't noticed it since, but I havn't been watching NBC too much (i didn;t notice it during the 20m of last nights football game)

Yes. On WKYC-HD on E* during the Olympics, the sound was doing some funky things......it would sound like a "robot voice" for like half a second.....i havn't noticed it since, but I havn't been watching NBC too much (i didn;t notice it during the 20m of last nights football game)

Yes the audio breakup. really bad during the Browns first game. I will call and report it.

YES.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts