NBC on demand doesn't work

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

STL

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 21, 2009
St. Louis, MO
At least it doesn't for us trying to watch American Ninja Warrior. We have tried several different episodes as well and two different Rokus (a new Premiere model and a 3 model that is connect with ethernet). I have 100Mbit internet service and tests show it isn't the issue. Each time the episode starts buffering frequently then eventually hangs up and we get booted out -- and it doesn't remember how far we've watched either (so we have to re-watch some of the program). We finally just gave up trying to watch the program.

I just rejoined Sling TV a couple months ago, but between this problem and the lack of DVR (yes I tried to get on the Beta program -- seems like they are never going to roll it out to everyone) we will likely be leaving again at the end of the month. Sling TV looks good on paper, but they just cannot seem to get their act together!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)