NBC Sports Network - Now in Top 120?

richeydog

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 22, 2009
CA
A couple of days ago NBC Sports Network showed up in my guide. Wondering if it is a mistake or has the network moved into the top 120? Anyone else notice this? I have the Top 120 Package from Dish.

I have Top 120+ and noticed NBC SN was on a couple of days ago. I was flipping channels and noticed it. Didn't have it in this package before then.

And then the Summer Olympics too as it is on the NBCUniversal suite of channels

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk
Yes, since the BBC America preview has lasted longer than DIRT said it would, perhaps the NBCSN preview will also get extended so that it will still be in preview in August. :)

Check channel 102 for the current free preview channels. Both HBO and CInamax will be offered as free previews July 15 - 17 according to Hopper magazine.
The problem is that lately, Dish hasn't been listing all of the free previews on channel 103. For example, BBC America was not listed there. Now, it looks like the new free previews are FXX and National Geographic, although the HD feed of National Geographic is no longer included for some reason. Neither of those previews are listed on channel 103, or on the free preview page on the mydish website, yet.

Check channel 102 for the current free preview channels. Both HBO and CInamax will be offered as free previews July 15 - 17 according to Hopper magazine.
Unfortunately that preview channel is never 100% correct. They will have most of the preview channels listed on there, but never all of them.

Unfortunately that preview channel is never 100% correct. They will have most of the preview channels listed on there, but never all of them.
Well, in all fairness, it does say "This Month's Featured Free Previews." I guess Dish doesn't want to "feature" all of them. I would not expect international channel previews from the 118 satellite to be listed there, but in my opinion, all of the national basic channels that are currently in free preview should be listed there. Perhaps Dish needs to go back to having two slates alternating to show all of the previews, instead of only having one slate. However, that would probably cost Dish too much bandwidth. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts