NBC Wrong Size

Something else just dawned on me. My second tv has this issue as well, It is a samsung 32" 4:3 TV, It does not zoom at all for anything. The logo is still cut off.

bpickell said:
Something else just dawned on me. My second tv has this issue as well, It is a samsung 32" 4:3 TV, It does not zoom at all for anything. The logo is still cut off.

You replied four times in a row (three times to yourself) in the span of 12 minutes. Next time, try editing your post so you don't spam the thread.

You didn't say anything about black bars but you did say it was a national feed problem. Like I said, if it's a national feed problem, EVERYONE would have this problem. Everyone doesn't. It's not a national feed problem. If multiple people in your area are having a problem, maybe your affiliate is screwing it up. I have a hard time believing that NBC would allow its affiliates to degrade the picture quality and chop off the logo. I also have a hard time believing that any affiliate would do so, whether allowed to or not.

How about you get a digital picture of this problem so we can all see it.

This could be done by the local affiliate. If your local station decides that too many people are complaining about the letterboxing, they could expand the feed before they rebroadcast it. Call your local affiliate and ask them if they are expanding the broadcast.

It really wouldn't surprise me if they were.