NCAA Football 2008-09 Season

Yeah, I'm a Bama fan. Born and raised in Alabama, most of my family is Alabama. A few of 'em strayed to the Auburn side, but only a few.It's been a tough 10 or 15 years to watch.

Yeah, I'm a Bama fan. Born and raised in Alabama, most of my family is Alabama.

Got a question:

Do you think this year's Iron Bowl could be one-sided?

If you visit this site, you have read my opinions on Auburn's bad offense.

IMO, I wouldn't be surprised if Bama crushes the Tigers.

HOW LUCKY ARE THOSE DAMN LSU TIGERS?!

THAT WAS A BLOWN CALL! THE BALL WAS OVER THE PLANE!

I don't care what McCoy says- YOU'RE LUCKY AS HELL ON THAT PLAY!

Make that 28-7 Tar Heels!
Great win. Carolina's one step closer to the ACC CG. Tech is all but eliminated now. We still need UVA and VT to lose again, and they still have to play each other. I don't think either one can win out.

Now I have have real dilemma. Carolina plays Maryland next week at the same time the basketball team opens their season. Who schedules these things??? It's been a long time since Carolina's played meaningful football in November.

Yeah, the Iron Bowl is gonna be a blowout. Alabama's tired of hearing 6 in a row, and they'll kill Aulburn this year. Dumb penalty by Wilson, but c'mon, it's not like that should be penalized anyway.

Great win. Carolina's one step closer to the ACC CG. Tech is all but eliminated now. We still need UVA and VT to lose again, and they still have to play each other. I don't think either one can win out.

Now I have have real dilemma. Carolina plays Maryland next week at the same time the basketball team opens their season. Who schedules these things??? It's been a long time since Carolina's played meaningful football in November.

Anders,

who are the Heels hoops team opening up against?

I know that they're playing Kentucky a week from Tuesday night.

Given what I have seen today, if Iowa wins, I think it would be a miscarriage of justice.

Oh, and it would allow those damn Gators or Trojans back in the title race.

Iowa wins. I feel sick to my stomach.

Florida and USC just vaulted back into title contention, and that makes me feel ill.

I hope Iowa realizes how lucky they got. TAINTED WIN!

Mc Nabb's Yard Vandalized

Alonzo Mourning retires

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)