NCAA Football 2008-09 Season

Don't worry. Judging by the LSU's' record this season, your Tigers should be first on the list of invitees. :eek:
rofl2.gif
I saw that one coming.

The SEC is like a doorknob, everyone gets a turn. Call me after your team is expected to compete year in and year out.
Call me after your team learns to compete with the big boys. ;)

Don't worry. Judging by the LSU's' record this season, your Tigers should be first on the list of invitees. :eek:

The SEC is like a doorknob, everyone gets a turn. Call me after your team is expected to compete year in and year out.
Yeah, mccoyrj, how dare the Tigers only win two national championships in five years. They should be losing in the NC game EVERY year.:)

Yeah, mccoyrj, how dare the Tigers only win two national championships in five years. They should be losing in the NC game EVERY year.:)
But they only win when it's a HOME GAME for LSU.

How good are they in BCS AWAY games? I guess we'll never know, cuz they've never played a BCS game outside of New Orleans.

We'll never know, cuz OU played in the BCS that year (as we usually do), and LSU didn't (because they only play BCS in the Cotton Bowl).

Wait....so because LSU played in the championship game when it was in New Orleans, that should be held AGAINST THEM?!:confused:

I mean if that is the logic being used, I can say that it's not MY FAULT you guys up north have crappy weather in January...

Wait....so because LSU played in the championship game when it was in New Orleans, that should be held AGAINST THEM?!:confused:
You forget salsa, any excuse can be used to explain Ohio St. choking in the big game.

1. We ended our season earlier...
2. It's colder where we play the regular season...
3. We don't have a Conference Championship Game...
4. It was in your home stadium (even though your really in another city 80 miles away)...
5. We didn't get the easier opponent that we wanted even though we already played them the game prior...

Last edited:
You forget salsa, any excuse can be used to explain Ohio St. choking in the big game.

1. We ended our season earlier...
2. It's colder where we play the regular season...
3. It was in your home stadium (even though your really in another city 18 miles away)...
4. We didn't get the easier opponent that we wanted even though we already played them the game prior...

OUCH! Less we forget the phantom pass inter...againt..The U...ah...never mind....:shh:shh:shh

:D

Which reminds me...

With Big 10 logic, shouldn't Alabama have only dropped to #2 while Florida moves to #1, setting up a rematch between the two of them... :rolleyes:

Mc Nabb's Yard Vandalized

Alonzo Mourning retires

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)