NCAA Football 2008-09 Season

After what I saw in today's Florida game and Mizzou's first few games, I'm thinking that possibly. maybe. the Heisman voters made a mistake by giving the Heisman to Tebow instead of Chase Daniel.

Tebow hasn't exactly been sharp this season, while Daniel is playing like a QB in a vide game!

Do I dare say Heisman mistake??

(Somewhat) Final Thoughts on the Late Saturday Games.

1. Bill was right, today was an "Earthquake" in College Football and Bama/UGA a big aftershock.

2. The Big XII gets it week to clog up the Top 10: Okla., Missouri, Texas, Texas Tech.

3. Very quietly South Florida is creeping up....and NOBODY talks about them.

4. The late night "thrillers" Stanford at UW, San Jose St at Hawaii....guess I can sleep early tonight. :)

After what I saw in today's Florida game and Mizzou's first few games, I'm thinking that possibly. maybe. the Heisman voters made a mistake by giving the Heisman to Tebow instead of Chase Daniel.

Tebow hasn't exactly been sharp this season, while Daniel is playing like a QB in a vide game!

Do I dare say Heisman mistake??
No, not at all, Tebow won it last year, if things stay the same he won't win it this year.
was it a mistake to give it to Tebow last year , NO, he was great last year.

I think it's Danial's year, but there's a lot of time yet, Big 10 teams are out of the Heisman race because they end the season earlier than many others and the voters vote by what they see most recent, in most cases.

Jimbo

Wisconsin had the biggest CHOKE of the day.

Paul, I hope you realize they got lucky the refs hosed Wisky on the 2-point conversion.

I saw the play; he didn't look like he was past the line of scrimmage.

Made that idiot Rodriguez look like a genius.

2. The Big XII gets it week to clog up the Top 10: Okla., Missouri, Texas, Texas Tech.
They are benefiting from the fact that they haven't begun conference play yet. We'll find out real soon who's for real and who's been dining on creampuffs. OU-Texas should be the first measuring stick.

It looks like the Illinois-Penn St. game is over so.............

My new Top 12

1. Oklahoma
2. Alabama
3. LSU
4. Missouri
5. Texas
6. Texas Tech
7. Penn St.
8. BYU
9. USC
10. Ohio St.
11. South Florida
12. Auburn

Bill, you STILL have USC in your top 10?

Here's my top 10:

1. Oklahoma
2. Alabama
3. Missouri
4. LSU
5. Penn State
6. Texas Tech
7. Texas
8. BYU
9. South Florida
10. Ohio State

15. USC

Wisconsin had the biggest CHOKE of the day.

Paul, I hope you realize they got lucky the refs hosed Wisky on the 2-point conversion.

I saw the play; he didn't look like he was past the line of scrimmage.

Made that idiot Rodriguez look like a genius.

Sabres,
your looking at the play wrong, they guy cannot be ON the line of scrimage, he has to be back off the line to be eligable.

Jimbo

In my opinion, until they truly redeem themselves.....outplay the competiton, USC and Ohio State don't belong in the Top 10.

MY TOP 10:

1. Oklahoma
2. LSU
3. Alabama
4. Missouri
5. Penn State
6. Texas
7. Texas Tech
8. BYU
9. South Florida
10. Auburn

BTW, Sabres here's a possible thread for you. What state has had the worst year in Sports.
Washington is making it's case tonight...UW QB Jake Locker injured in the second qtr against Stanford. He's the only reason to watch them.....the Apple Cup game against WSU can't come soon enough. Yeeeesssssh.

Mc Nabb's Yard Vandalized

Alonzo Mourning retires

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)