NCAA Football 2008-09 Season

Buckeye's look like a whole different team with Pryor and Beenie Wells in the backfield.
It would be very exciting to see Wells come back for another year ....

They may make the Ohio State Buckeyes a pretty good team by seasons end.
34-21 final over Minnesota was not indicative of how one sided this game really was.
34-6 till middle of the 4th when all, the subs were in.

Jimbo

WOW! I can't believe Florida lost. Does that mean Kentucky has a shot at beating them? Their Defense is stout.

A BIG name team seems to go down every week, just like last year.
This week it was Florida ....

I'm taking Alabama tonight, that would drop the number 3 Georgia team as well.
It will depend on how well Moreno runs tonight and of course the O line.

This is why in a different thread, I said there was way too much time left to call ANYBODY out ...

Jimbo

There's a new disease in college football: 'Look-ahead-itis.'

It infected Florida today against Ole Miss with next week's LSU game on their minds.

Now, Wisconsin has lost a 19-point lead to what I assumed was a impotent Michigan offense... and they host Ohio State next week!

How embarassing would this be for the Badgers- I have insisted that this is the year somebody dethrones the Buckeyes- either the Badgers or the Nittany Lions.

Somehow, that damn Michigan magic has struck again.

BTW, if 'Gameday' ends up going to another SEC game and not Buckeyes/Badgers, then I'm going to get a little ticked.

This is not 'SEC Gameday.' The ESPN crew of Fowler/Herbie/Corso/Desmond HAS to go somewhere outside the South eventually.

Well, Jimbo,

looks like tOSU's trip to Madison loses a TON of luster.

Blowing a BIG lead to what I assumed was an impotent Michigan team... WOW

And this means 'Gameday' will, once again, visit an SEC game... which is all they'll do this year, it seems.

Navy beating Wake Forest in WINSTON-SALEM, 24-10 with 3:40 left!!!

What the hell is going on in college football this week????!!! :eek::confused:

Well, Jimbo,

looks like tOSU's trip to Madison loses a TON of luster.

Blowing a BIG lead to what I assumed was an impotent Michigan team... WOW

And this means 'Gameday' will, once again, visit an SEC game... which is all they'll do this year, it seems.

Now if Illinois beats Penn State tonight, the Buckeye loss (USC) will not have any long term ramnifications as far as the Big Ten goes.
It will also raise the Bucks up some.

Then again, people will start degrading the Big Ten as usual, buit nothing will be said when the SEC beats upon the other teams in thier conference

Jimbo

Wisconsin fumbles the ball in the red zone.

ANOTHER Top 10 team falls- to a PATHETIC Michigan team.

Somehow, Michigan ALWAYS gets lucky against Wisky in the Big House.

Ohio State/Wisconsin- that matchup just got a lot less interesting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)