NCAA Football OffSeason 2014

I think it is time to make a new Official thread for the season as teams have been practicing for weeks now.
Once we get the new thread lets make sure to include the two new channels which better be in HD or else I'm gonna be upset.

And when Va Tech still doesnt make it? ;)

If VT wins the Division this year I'll be surprised...but let me say this. The first game even though its against a low team will really tell the tale of what the team should look like and then the outcome of the OSU game should speak alittle, if they win then awesome that means a possible run at the season but if they lose then alot will depend on how they bounce back in a trap game against East Carolina.

I think it is time to make a new Official thread for the season as teams have been practicing for weeks now.
Once we get the new thread lets make sure to include the two new channels which better be in HD or else I'm gonna be upset.

Not that i have a say anymore, but preseason camps break in a week, I think. Would wait for that. Anyway, it's fine :)

Done!

I would wait til opening week (worked great last year). We opened a new thread 2-3 weeks out before and it would up with 10 pages before the first game even began.

Duh
It is 2021 no one care about 2014

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tapatalk did another no no
man no GIF by shapefruit
:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Latest posts