This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

NCIS

Unless they determine his suspension is over ...

I agree ...

Why Katrina Law? Why? Hopefully this will be the final season.

The comeback story surprised me in quickly wrapping up the Dawber arc. It remains to be shown how they work around Gibbs’ absence. This one looked like they just took a script and wrote in “McGee” before every Gibbs line.

Watched NCIS:Hawaii today and frankly not impressed. I despise shows that feel it necessary to have an annoying antagonist for no reason and this one has not one but two, one male and one female. The completely out of context lesbian kiss wasn't necessary either. They had to make the lead a single mom so they could fill dead airspace with annoying children. Nope, sorry, the bad outweighs the good IMHO.

It's called WOKE-unism.

I thought the show was good and an interesting way to conclude the Season 18 cliff hanger .... however, Gibbs must be one of the fastest healers ever.

Btw, they still haven't resolved the killer, so Pam Dauber may still be in it.

NCIS churned out a very classy farewell to Gibbs last night. It covered all the current bases, especially with Ducky. Very Nicely done. Perhaps one of the best character exits ever!

So Gibbs is gone for good?
He signed a one year contract to appear in about 1/2 of this year's shows. He has been the executive producer of most of the NCIS series - working overtime for 19 years now. I can see where he might want to back off, he probably does not need the money.
Looks like they are using Gary Cole to fill in the gaps since he was fired by the FBI for not arresting Gibbs and not testifying.

Reactions: Howard Simmons