Tony/Ziva NCIS Spinoff

On a side note, all Paramount owned shows that air on CBS, are now in 4K/HDR and Atmos on Paramount+, that includes NCIS ( only the new season), NCIS Hawaii, CSI, Ghosts, a few others.

The non Paramount owned shows like FBI, are now in 1080P/HDR and Dolby Atmos.

Look under the title to the right says 4K.

IMG_1162.jpeg

On a side note, all Paramount owned shows that air on CBS, are now in 4K/HDR and Atmos on Paramount+, that includes NCIS ( only the new season), NCIS Hawaii, CSI, Ghosts, a few others.

The non Paramount owned shows like FBI, are now in 1080P/HDR and Dolby Atmos.

Look under the title to the right says 4K.

View attachment 169049
Current season of NCIS is not 4K. Hawaii and Ghosts are.

Sorry, but I just opened up Paramount + NCIS Hawaii and no where that I saw, said anything about it being in 4k.

You'd think it would be in the Description section or On the screen when playing in the beginning.

Looking at S3 Ep 1, just trying to confirm.

Sorry, but I just opened up Paramount + NCIS Hawaii and no where that I saw, said anything about it being in 4k.

You'd think it would be in the Description section or On the screen when playing in the beginning.
Here, I will post the picture again,Sony’s TV do not tell you if it is in 4K or HDR, but they do in Dolby Vision.

Look under the title to the right, that is a pic straight from my TV.
IMG_1161.jpeg

Here, I will post the picture again,Sony’s TV do not tell you if it is in 4K or HDR, but they do in Dolby Vision.

Look under the title to the right, that is a pic straight from my TV.
View attachment 169129
Thats the banner for the Show in General ....
Now go to an episode and you'll find its Not shown in 4k there ...
I was Just there looking.

Yes, it Looks Great ... but doesn't say its 4k

I saw what you saw as well, except when you go to the episodes its Not there.

Boy you take a dig at Live TV ANY chance you get .... :(
I am sorry, did not know it was hurting your feelings that I consider 1080P/4K to be a superior video picture then what Live TV is offering.

Amazed you feel this way, I have two great Sony Televisions (Z9K, A90J) and I want the best picture for them, if Paid Live TV wanted to do better, they could, but choose not to.

Thats the banner for the Show in General ....
Now go to an episode and you'll find its Not shown in 4k there ...
I was Just there looking.

Yes, it Looks Great ... but doesn't say its 4k

I saw what you saw as well, except when you go to the episodes its Not there.
You cannot tell?

I watched 2 episodes of Ghosts last night, can easily see the difference , again, read what is in my picture, it will automatically show you the best picture available, Sony TVs do not tell you if they are in 4K, only if they are in DV.

I am sorry, did not know it was hurting your feelings that I consider 1080P/4K to be a superior video picture then what Live TV is offering.

Amazed you feel this way, I have two great Sony Televisions (Z9K, A90J) and I want the best picture for them, if Paid Live TV wanted to do better, they could, but choose not to.
Really ????

I never said I like Live TV picture over any picture.
You just put Live TV down for anything possible .... if Live did 4k, you would still not like it, why, because its not Streaming.

You cannot tell?

I watched 2 episodes of Ghosts last night, can easily see the difference , again, read what is in my picture, it will automatically show you the best picture available, Sony TVs do not tell you if they are in 4K, only if they are in DV.
Unfortunately, there no Info button on the remotes anymore ...

Hurt Feelings, where did That come in ???

Never mind ....
Why is ANY of this conversation in the new Tony and Ziva thread ....

It might be fun to watch this show, if it ever gets here ... they've talked about it for about 4-5 years now.

Really ????

I never said I like Live TV picture over any picture.
You just put Live TV down for anything possible .... if Live did 4k, you would still not like it, why, because its not Streaming.
Hurt Feelings, where did That come in ???
You are the one who brought it up, all I wrote was Paramount+ was now offering 4K/HDR and 1080P/HDR for it’s not owned by Paramount content, since this thread is about a show that will only be on Paramount+, it fit.

That means it also will be in 4K/DV since it is a Paramount+ exclusive.