NCIS

Relax.

The number of people who were in ONE hit sitcom and were never heard from again, caused in not small part because people see them and say "that's ____ " is long. Crier was smart enough to have CBS commit to a couple of high profile against type guest star slot in the years after the sitcom ended.

Man... D*'s VOD bites. One would have thought it would have gotten better in the two years since I left. Wanted to watch the final three episodes again before the new season starts. Forgot to set a timer for ep. 22 "Troll", and it's only available in 480p. Going to go upstairs and watch it on the computer. At least it will be in HD.

S~

Man... D*'s VOD bites. One would have thought it would have gotten better in the two years since I left. Wanted to watch the final three episodes again before the new season starts. Forgot to set a timer for ep. 22 "Troll", and it's only available in 480p. Going to go upstairs and watch it on the computer. At least it will be in HD.

S~
Yes, it's got a lot to be desired, I've never had much luck with the VOD .... if you want to watch multiple episodes of something, they don't nessasarily have the episodes in any kind of order, that goes for most any show.

Now NF adds Season 12 after I've already watched "Troll" on CBS. Horrible stuttering there, too. Anyways... ready for the new season Tuesday.

S~

Me, too. One of the few shows I watch the night it airs. I'll just wait long enough to skip through all of te commercials.

S~