NCIS

There will be a killing off a fan favorite? Huh? That's what I read..... Not so much....:rollingeyes I thought Vance would be down for a dirt nap. The show rotates through directors every couple of years and he's been here a while now.
They are in what, year 12-13, They had the original Director, don't remember the person at all., then Jenny Shepard, liked her very well, then Vance, I like Vance too now, but took a long time to get there, they make him out to be very abrasive in the first year or so.

So, they have had a total of 3 Directors .... not changing every other year.

Excellent.. Is Gibbs going to be written out? He did say in a late night interview that every character is expendable ;). Would be dumb to write him out though. How many times has Gibbs been shot and almost died now?

S~

I wouldn´t like for Gibbs or Abby to be written out from the show.

I would hardly get over Tony or other characters being eliminated from the show.

But if they write out Gibbs or Abby that would be fatal for me.

I wouldn´t like for Gibbs or Abby to be written out from the show.

I would hardly get over Tony or other characters being eliminated from the show.

But if they write out Gibbs or Abby that would be fatal for me.
RELAX DJdish. They will still have your favorite character left if all the rest leave. They will just rename the show :

NCIS : BISHOP!
:nana

Reactions: DJdish
My prediction, Gibbs will be recovering over the off season, may show him recovering when the show comes back on.

I wonder if Tony is going to catch the kid and shoot him.

When the kid shot him in the leg, I was thinking that was to put him out of the way of an impending mine detonation.
After the shot to the torso, maybe not.

HE might be the rock in this sea of quirkiness, but he is deeply haunted by the death of agents under his command, not to mention his ex wife who was killed by a bullet to the head this season alone. Memories like that full of guilt, can make even a rock break in two.

Kensi that´s the one I was thinking of, the few times I´ve watched NCIS LA, I can tell she´s one not to mess with.

So far I see Bishop is not doing well in these rankings. ;)

Kate and Ziva would still be above Bishop on my list.

Well I would include another agent on my top ten list.

I watched NCIS LA last night, and I don´t follow it, but in addition to Kensi there was this other female field agent, a blonde.

She was definitely kicking some butt, so she deserves a place in my top ten NCIS best female field agents list. :D