NCIS

"NCIS" has recruited Rocky Carroll to active duty as a series regular on the veteran military-themed crime drama. Carroll had previously recurred as Leon Vance on the show. But his character has now been promoted to director of the Naval Criminal Investigative Service, replacing Lauren Holly's character, who was killed in the show's season finale.

Source & More: Variety

Any other Rhode Islanders catch the Cranston Police baseball shirt on Gibbs in this week's episode (with 'Swarovski' across the back of the shirt)? Any idea how that made it onto the show?

I thought last nights was a new one (I missed somehow) I really liked it, the science was questionable but having John Waite (Pa Walton) as Gibb's Father was good casting... I liked the teams reactions to the whole episode and the explanation of how some Gibbisim's came about... :D

I thought last nights was a new one (I missed somehow) I really liked it, the science was questionable but having John Waite (Pa Walton) as Gibb's Father was good casting... I liked the teams reactions to the whole episode and the explanation of how some Gibbisim's came about... :D

I liked it enough to watch it again, of course I really liked the car. :D

NightRyder