NCIS

Yeah... Tuesday's episode was funny. The Abby-centric episodes are always very good, IMO. The classic is when Abby was a witness and was kidnapped by the rogue US Marshal and she wound up using the whistle and the tazer on him in the van. "Be right with you Gibbs... and don't look up my skirt." Classic!!!

Yeah... Tuesday's episode was funny. The Abby-centric episodes are always very good, IMO. The classic is when Abby was a witness and was kidnapped by the rogue US Marshal and she wound up using the whistle and the tazer on him in the van. "Be right with you Gibbs... and don't look up my skirt." Classic!!!
LOL.
She's great to bad her ex is such an a-hole.
'NCIS' Actress Pauley Perrette's Endless Nightmare Divorce

'NEW-CIS'

By MAXINE SHEN
HERE'S your first look at LL Cool J and Chris O'Donnell in action during their upcoming episodes of "NCIS."
They're guest starring in the two-part episode of the hit CBS drama, airing on April 28 and May 5, playing Special Agents G. Callen (O'Donnell) and Sam Hanna (LL Cool J), a former Navy SEAL, part of the Los Angeles-based NCIS Office of Special Projects.

Source & More: nypost.com

Shout out to Freds HOTP thread at AVSForum

That's cool. I liked the episode.
The building they used as a Masad headquarters was actually a local high school. They have filmed a lot of movies, shows, and commercials there: car commercials, Taco Bell commercials, and the high school used in the movie Orange County.

I dunno about where Ziva will end up, but I see no justification for the way she was acting (love aint it) and also find it funny she only wants to work with people she can trust (saying this right after gibbs found out what she was hiding)

I was very unhappy with her arc, and am very unhappy with the way her character acted the last few episodes.

Gibbs, Tony and Vance where great as usual. The result of the interrogation was awesome!

I think I Tony's character was to ever leave, I may quit watching.

I dunno about where Ziva will end up, but I see no justification for the way she was acting (love aint it) and also find it funny she only wants to work with people she can trust (saying this right after gibbs found out what she was hiding)

I was very unhappy with her arc, and am very unhappy with the way her character acted the last few episodes.

Gibbs, Tony and Vance where great as usual. The result of the interrogation was awesome!

I think I Tony's character was to ever leave, I may quit watching.

I agree on Ziva. Her behavior the last few episodes seemed unbelievable because of the way she has been portrayed for as long as she has been on the show. It just was not her character under any circumstances.
Tony and Abby are absolutely musts. There could be no show without them.

Its been proven before that the female role of NCIS is inter-changeable . They changed out Kate for Ziva. They replaced Jenny with the black guy-can't remember his name. The main characters are Gibs, Tony, Probee Mc Gee and Abby. They could even replace Ducky if they wanted to with out to many issues.