Need a decent Rotator for OTA

The rotor and rotor cable are usually all you need unless you're in a real windy area and have a very large combination UHF-VHF antenna.

You can get the channel master rotator from www.solidsignal.com . Its the same rotator as the one that Radio Shack has, but it comes with a remote control and is much cheaper. The RS one comes with a dial controller. I got that, but wish that I had the CM one instead. oh well.

I have been buying from solidsignal as well, and I give them two thumbs up. They are first rate. Also, I have the Channel master CM-4228 from them, and after i tried it, I rolled back to the CM-4221. The 4221 has a wider beam width, and less gain. The higher gain of the CM-4228 did nothing to improve digital channels, they always worked great, but I was attempting to improve my analog channels, and the 4228 caused ghosting on ABC. I could not get rid of the ghosting, so I went back to the CM-4221, and it works great. I put a Channel Master amplifier with FM trap on my Cm-4221, and I run the signal through splitters all through the house. Using a rotator on a wide angled antenna like a bow-tie 4221, or 4228 is not really needed in most cases for HDTV, but analog might call for it in some circumstances. Joe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts